With the funding provided by The Balkan Trust for Democracy, a project of the German Marshall Fund of the United States during 2012 and 2013, in cooperation with youth organization ENTER from Bac, PRONI Centre for Social Education will implement the project „Youth link 3“.
The project activities will aim to increase the quality of youth work, by promoting important and active role of youth civil society organizations, value of cross-sector cooperation in the municipality of Bac and importance of cross-border partnership.
Specifically, project refers to young people and their work on capacity building, stimulation and creation of good conditions for cross-sector development and enhancement of cross-border partnership between youth clubs from Croatia and Serbia.
Specific objectives described below are aiming to:
- Develop regular Youth club program/activities used by members and beneficiaries of Youth club
- Provide support to sustainability of youth club, through regular supervision sessions
- Increase the visibility of Youth club in the society, by learning how (training), creating and running Youth club web sites
- Develop cross-sector cooperation, by setting up a cross-sector team responsible for development and further recognition of youth work structure in the municipality of Bac.
- Further networking of youth clubs from east Croatia and Youth club in Bac, in order to continue with transferring of experience and sharing the ideas, especially related to the creation of joint and partnership projects through cross-border programs, youth in action, etc.
The project activities will cover the following:
- 6 partner and supervision meetings aiming at smooth implementation of the project and creation of regular Youth club Bac program/activities for members and beneficiaries
- Implementation of 3-day web maintaining training for minimum 5 youth clubs Bac members
- Creation of youth club Bac web site and its continuous maintaining
- Setting up Youth club cross-sector team of minimum 5 local representatives (public sector, educational institutions, media…), and implementation of regular meetings
- Cross-border project development seminar for 18 youth workers and members of youth clubs from Bac, Serbia and Vukovar-srijem and Osijek-Baranja County, Croatia in Croatia
- Cross-border creative summer camp for at least 18 young people from Municipality of Bac and Vukovar-Srijem and Osijek-Baranja County, Croatia in the Municipality of Bac
- Evaluation of project and reporting
Project activities will last from 1st of June 2012 till 31st of May 2013, and will be implemented in Bac (Serbia) and Pirovac (Croatia).