Project Restart is financed by EU, through the programme “Establishing Support in Social Integration and Employment of Disatvantaged and Marginalized Groups”, within Operational Programme for Human Resource Development (OP HRD) 2007-2009, Instrument of Pre-accession Assistance (IPA).
Project started on 4th of December 2010 and will last till 3rd of December 2011.
To increase the level of motivation and participation of long-term unemployed members of national minorities, social assistance beneficiaries in labour market of Vukovar-Srijem County
To support and develop work competencies (knowledge, skills and competitiveness) of long-term unemployed members of national minorities, social assistance beneficiaries of City of Vukovar by implementing appropriate labour market educational and training activities, and to promote cross-sectoral partnership approach in the fields of social inclusion, community participation and increasing employability
- The City of Vukovar – local authority and
- Vukovar Institute for Peace Research and Education (VIMIO) – non-governmental organization
Croatian Employment Service, Regional office Vukovar
long term unemployed members of national minorities, social assistance beneficiaries in City of Vukovar
- Motivation, selection and progress monitoring of the target group
- Implementation of “Presentation skills” workshops and continuous individual psycho-social support
- Implementation of computer course “ECDL Start diploma”
- Implementation of foreign language courses (English, German, Italian)
- Development and implementation of Project cycle management (PCM) training course
- Public Promotion campaign