Project title: ”STEP BY STEP” to the Labour Market, financed by EU, through IPA Component IV -Human Resources Development
Main applicant: Vukovar Croatian Employment Service, Regional Office Vukovar
Partners: Women’s Association Vukovar and PRONI Centre for Social Education
Croatian Chember of Economy, Vukovar County Chember
Target group: Long-term unemployed women, single mothers unemployed for more than 6 months, CES RO Vukovar counsellors
Project duration: 12 months
Objective of this project is to increase the integration and labour market participation of the long-term unemployed women and to promote entrepreneurship and possibilities of self-employment of women in Vukovar-Srijem County. For this purpose, the project anticipated activities aimed at building capacities (knowledge, skills and competitiveness) of long-term unemployed women and single mothers beneficiaries of CES RO Vukovar, by providing psychological and social support services, education and training adjusted to individual needs, and innovative business models that will reconcile work and family life and ensure flexible work arrangements.
Main activities of the project are:
- Implementation of capacity building programs for CES counsellors ;
- Providing support workshops for unemployed women;
- Upgrading the knowledge and skills of long-term unemployed women and single mothers in the field of professional cleaning and organizing children’s birthdays;
- Establishing and promotion of Services for Professional Cleaning and Services for Organizing Children’s Birthdays;
- Implementation of education course “Acquisition of basic IT skills“;
- Design and implementation of two training modules on entrepreneurship;
- Public Promotion campaign.