In cooperation and partnership with the Municipality of Bac (Serbia), PRONI Center for Social Education is implementing a cross-border project. The main goal is to increase possibilities in municipality of Bac for effective and sustainable youth and community work. Also, project is aiming to:
- support the development of youth work structure in municipality of Bac
- develop sustainable structure for cooperation between youth and youth NGOs and local authorities on municipality of Bac
- transfer of experience and best-practices from PRONI Center for Social Education and Croatia in the field of youth and community work to youngsters and NGOs in Bac (trans-border cooperation)
- support development of programs and youth community actions through non-formal education of youth and community leaders
- support and initiate the establishment of youth club in Bac
Project officialy started on 1st of December 2007 and will last 10 months. The funding for this project is provided by The Balkan Trust for Democracy, a project of the German Marshall Fund of the United States.